10 Years UAE Golden Visa
UAE Golden Visa
The UAE Golden Visa was created in 2019 to draw in global investors, highly qualified workers, and exceptional talent to improve the nation’s investment climate. A long-term stay of ten years is possible with the UAE golden visa without the need for national sponsorship. Foreign nationals can live, work, study, and conduct business in the UAE with the Golden Visa while also receiving special resident privileges.
The UAE Golden Visa eligibility requirements should be reviewed by anyone seeking long-term residency. To gain long-term residency without difficulty, you must understand how to navigate the requirements for the UAE Golden Visa. A foreigner seeking long-term residency may have obstacles removed from their path by consulting with Golden Visa service providers in Dubai.
UAE Golden Visa Eligibility Requirements
Foreign nationals who fall under specific categories are granted Golden Visas by the UAE. The main groups of foreigners qualified for the UAE Golden Visa are as follows:
- Exceptional talents
- Scientists and professionals
- Outstanding students and graduates
- Humanitarian Pioneers
- Frontline heroes
- UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Investors
Investors that fulfil one of the following criteria may apply for a UAE Golden Visa:
- Invest in a UAE property valued at least AED 2 million.
- Purchase a property in the UAE using a loan from certain local banks
- Get one or more off-plan properties from a recognized UAE real estate company for at least AED 2 million.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Entrepreneurs
An individual having a registered successful startup, someone with a business idea that has been approved, or a prior founder of a startup that was sold both inside and outside the UAE can all be considered entrepreneurs. Such businesspeople can qualify for a UAE Golden Visa by fulfilling one of the criteria listed below:
- Own or be a partner in a startup registered as an SME in the UAE that brings in at least AED 1 million in yearly revenue.
- Get the Ministry of Economy, an official business incubator, or other appropriate local authorities to approve your startup idea.
- Established a business venture that was eventually sold for a minimum of AED 7 million.
Requirements for the UAE Golden Visa for Exceptional Talents
Inventors, innovators, and extraordinary skills in important disciplines including culture, art, sports, and digital technology are all considered exceptional talents under the UAE’s Golden Visa system. Exceptional talents can qualify for a UAE Golden Visa regardless of their level of education, employment status, monthly income, or level of expertise. By providing a reference or approval from a federal or local government body, they can obtain a UAE Golden Visa.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Scientists
Scientists and researchers with remarkable achievements and great influence in their profession can apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE. Based on a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council, they are eligible to apply for a UAE Golden Visa. A PhD or a Master’s degree in engineering, technology, life sciences, or the natural sciences from one of the top universities in the world is required of scientists and researchers who apply for a Golden Visa in the United Arab Emirates. They should also have a strong track record of research accomplishments.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements for Professionals
In the UAE, professionals with advanced degrees and relevant work experience in all fields—including health, science, engineering, information technology, business and administration, education, law, culture, and social sciences—qualify for Golden Visas. The following requirements must be satisfied in order for a professional or highly trained worker to be granted a Golden Visa:
- Should have an active UAE employment contract
- Must fall within the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MoHRE) classification’s first or second occupational level.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A monthly salary of at least AED 30,000 is required.
UAE Golden Visa Requirement for Outstanding Students & Graduates
Outstanding students from the UAE’s universities and the top 100 universities worldwide, as well as high-achieving students in the nation’s secondary schools, are all eligible for Golden Visas in the UAE under this category. Academic performance and cumulative average, graduation year, and university classification are requirements for the UAE Golden Visa eligibility.
UAE Golden Visa Requirement for Humanitarian Pioneers
Pioneers in the humanitarian field can also apply for a UAE Golden Visa. To be qualified to submit a visa application, they must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- They should be esteemed members of international and regional organizations.
- Outstanding members of non-profit organizations.
- They must have received honours in the humanitarian field.
- They must be honourable volunteers and supporters of charitable causes.
UAE Golden Visa for Frontline Workers
The UAE has received lauds from all corners of the globe for its quick COVID-19 resilience. The UAE’s pandemic resilience was largely attributed to the frontline heroes, including doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Frontline personnel who made great contributions during emergencies like the COVID-19 pandemic are also eligible for the UAE Golden visa.
What Benefits Can be obtained with a UAE Golden Visa?
Having a UAE Golden Visa grants its holders unrivalled advantages like the following:
- A 10-year, renewable long-term resident permit
- A 6-month entry visa with multiple entry privileges to allow for the issuance of a residence
- No need for an employer to sponsor the visa
- Even if the holder stays outside the UAE for longer than six months, the residence visa will still be valid.
- Family members, including the spouse and children, could be sponsored, regardless of their ages.
- The ability to sponsor as many domestic workers as desired
- If the primary holder of the Golden Visa passes away, family members may stay in the UAE until their visas expire.
- The ability to use the Esaad Card, which provides savings at restaurants, hotels, retail stores, hospitals, pharmacies, apparel brands, hairdressers, and educational institutions, among other places.
Profound – Get the Best Golden Visa Services in Dubai-UAE
Obtaining a Golden Visa in the UAE is simple, but candidates must first evaluate their eligibility. A complex task, such as determining eligibility for the UAE Golden Visa, can be navigated with the aid of Dubai consulting companies like Profound Business Services. We are among the top Golden Visa advisors in Dubai and have extensive knowledge of the field. PBS can assist candidates in conveniently fulfilling all UAE Golden Visa requirements. Get our specialized Golden Visa services in Dubai to gain approval in a matter of days.