E-Trader License @ just AED 1290/-
Are you someone wishing to do business through the various social media platforms?
Have you been working from home since long or just started your own business from home?
Are you looking to promote your business on social media platforms?
If Yes, Then the E-Trader License is for you.
What is E-trader License?
Department of Economic Development (DED) launched the E-Trader license for home entrepreneurs.
Firstly, it was launched only for Emiratis and GCC Citizens to run their businesses over social media platforms or managing their personal website from home. The good news is that now DED has extended E-Trader License to Expats.
Expats with Professional expertise can apply for E-trader License and choose to work from home.
Criteria for an E-trader License?
- It is applicable to only UAE Residents
- Applicants should be Emirati, GCC National or expat residing in Dubai
- Applicants must be 21 years old or above.
The good thing with an E-trader License is that the license can be obtained in just 3-5 working days. Isn’t it great?
Types of E-Trader License
- Commercial License: Buying and Selling of Goods. E.g. Trading
- Professional License: Selling only services.
Note: A GCC National & Emirati can have both, but an expat can only apply for Professional E-trader License.
- The Dubai government has made it compulsory for home entrepreneurs to register their online business in order to avoid sale of fake products and services online.
- It gives you an opportunity to keep your trade name safe.
- You don’t require an Office space.
- Sole Ownership allowed.
- Get free entry to all exhibitions and conference organized by DED to promote your business.
Are you interested?
Please feel free to reach out to Profound Business Services. Get a free consultation today.
Profound Business Services helps you to get your E-Trader License in Dubai Mainland at AED 1290 only.
You can contact at email@example.com or call us on +971 43206111.
Hurry Up before the offer runs out!!